team associated rc10gt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi,
guys i relly need to know your opinion about team associated rc10gt.
are they good?
are the parts easy to get?

I'm buying that truch and everything else thats in the pic for £100 is thats a good deal?

thanks..

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 124
I dont know about what kind of quality they are but I hopped onto Amainhobbies and they have plenty of replacement parts so I would say parts wont be a big deal to get.

thanks mate,do you think it would be a good deal if il buy the lot for £100?

rc10gt is a great truck. i own one, i also own an rc10gt2 (newer version) and an rc10t4 (newer version electric model) the RC10 series is great. parts for associated are easy to find. the only problem i see with the old gt is parts for the future...right now you can get everything you need, but what about in 5 more years when they begin coming antiques? anytime you buy a nitro you have to take the engine into consideration. how do you know the engine is good? i would add the price of a new engine to the mix. so this way if you need it replaced, u know you can afford it. HOWEVER if the engine is still good, its like your saving money.

thanks lads

they are a great truck i have 6 of them and 1 rc10gt2
i love them, they are asy to work on and easy to get parts
this was my first truck and i still have it and its still going very very strong

I'm happy to hear that I'm getting it tomorrow morning.
so do yous think its worth £100

I dunno about this... Stick controller, hand-held starter. Looks like it comes with another engine. I have a feeling that's an old truck. I'd hold out for something better. Unless you can physically see it run.

I dont' have much of an opinion on the package in question but the truck in general is a proven platform. It basically went unchanged for like 10 years up until the release of the GT2 a couple years ago. The original RC10GT is an old design but one that worked very well.

+1. I have one and it's a tough, fun truck. Mine's 9 years old. One thing to look out for is that AE used bushings throughout the whole truck, including the tranny. I'd replace them with bearings as soon as I got the truck. Mine got sloppy FAST.

Back