Team Associated MGT 8.0 Monster Nitro Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldogboy67

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody happen to know of a good resource for a person can find replacement parts For a Team Associated MGT 8.0?

@Bulldogboy67 what parts are you specifically looking for?

You should be able to find them on Amazon, eBay, Amain, etc.

ebay is your best friend, some parts though you can get direct from associated, others can be found on random hobby shop sites.
what specifically are you looking for though?

I am looking for clutch shoes and can not find them. If anyone has a suggestion that would be great.

Jim

I am looking for clutch shoes and can not find them. If anyone has a suggestion that would be great.

Jim
it seems that the clutch shoes/rebuilds have been getting harder and harder to find, might have to resort to getting a more standard 3 shoe clutch and flywheel, and possibly need to replace the clutchbell. (can't remember diamter)
savage flywheels, and clutchbells work at least for the 4.6 version,

Last edited:
it seems that the clutch shoes/rebuilds have been getting harder and harder to find, might have to resort to getting a more standard 3 shoe clutch and flywheel, and possibly need to replace the clutchbell. (can't remember diamter)
savage flywheels, and clutchbells work at least for the 4.6 version,

LOL,,,,,I was going to say that!....:hehe:

When I ran the 8.0 engine on my 4.6 platform ,I used the 4.6 fly & clutch 3 shoe ,it does fit!....:thumbs-up: