Team Associated CR28 set steering end points.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
After a through search through the manual, as well as a search online, i havent been able to find a way to set the steering end points, and mine is way off. I have to have it set on 3, towards the right side of the center mark, to keep it somewhat straight, and it has very little right adjustment, but, anything past 0 on the left side, and the wheels are almost completely pointed left. Anyone have any clue how to adjust it?

After a through search through the manual, as well as a search online, i havent been able to find a way to set the steering end points, and mine is way off. I have to have it set on 3, towards the right side of the center mark, to keep it somewhat straight, and it has very little right adjustment, but, anything past 0 on the left side, and the wheels are almost completely pointed left. Anyone have any clue how to adjust it?

You may have to re work the entire steering completely starting with the tie rod arms if they are adjustable &
the servo rod & horn!
That is what I would do if the radio system is not correcting it!
Take the servo steering horn off ,reset the steering trim to 0 ,then put the horn back on ,then adjust each wheel
tie rod accordingly to straighten the wheels!.. :cool:

You may have to re work the entire steering completely starting with the tie rod arms if they are adjustable &
the servo rod & horn!
That is what I would do if the radio system is not correcting it!
Take the servo steering horn off ,reset the steering trim to 0 ,then put the horn back on ,then adjust each wheel
tie rod accordingly to straighten the wheels!.. :cool:
In that case, i will just have to deal with it the way it is. The steering links are fixed length plastic, and, since i just got it and dont want to void the warranty, just in case i need to have something replaced, i dont want to take the entire truck apart to get to the servo. The entire chassis consists of an upper and lower half, with all the electronics inside it, and the two halves are screwed together, so you can get to any of the electronics without separating the two halves of the chassis.

If your radio doesn't have EPA that won't fix the center trim Only center trim option. Only computer radios have EPA and sub trim options to fine tune the steering.

Back