TC4 lives again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideOpen

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
Well poop, I was so excited about this project I forgot to take before pictures. It actually wasn't bad, missing some odds and ends and very dirty and no tires or wheels; but other than that, it wasn't like a basket case. But here it is now - on the body, I am still working on it, it was broken and sloppy - I shoe-goo'd it with drywall tape and tinted the windows, redrilled the body mount holes, it is really just a temp thing for now, but I saw no use in doing nothing with it. Still need two shocks and fill with oil - that is why it is sitting on the chassis.

Attachments

• TC4-a.jpg
    TC4-a.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 37
  • TC4-b.jpg
    TC4-b.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 30
  • TC4-c.jpg
    TC4-c.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 30
Well poop, I was so excited about this project I forgot to take before pictures. It actually wasn't bad, missing some odds and ends and very dirty and no tires or wheels; but other than that, it wasn't like a basket case. But here it is now - on the body, I am still working on it, it was broken and sloppy - I shoe-goo'd it with drywall tape and tinted the windows, redrilled the body mount holes, it is really just a temp thing for now, but I saw no use in doing nothing with it. Still need two shocks and fill with oil - that is why it is sitting on the chassis.
Nice bunny on the counter.

Back