Tapatalk Forum App? Anyone use it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cRaZyGuyNYC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Tapatalk Forum App? Anyone use it? Just wondering if it is worth to have on iPhone / iPad. I have gone into a few forums and it pops up them having a native app and once I click yes it takes me to Tapatalk Forum App. Thanks.

It's a really good app. I use it on my Android phone and tablet. Some of the guys that have IOS devices love it as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We actually have a number of users that browse the site on their tablets and phones and I'd say a number of them use tapatalk to browse the site as well.

I use it. It's how I found the site

Time to spend $2.99. Thanks

By the way, thanks for the reminder - I needed to upgrade the Tapatalk module on the forum. Couldn't tell you what it added or changed, but it's been updated now. :D

Use it all the time when I am not at home and even sometimes when I am and the computer is in use by one of my kids, LOL!!!!

Updated Tapatalk this morning...

Update note:

1. update installation with product xml file import
2. add push notification support
3. optimize quote username process
4. fix attachment upload permission issue
5. fix topic subscribed issue when reply_post
6. fix post position issue when new post displayed first

I use tapatalk all the time when wifi or my work computer isn't available. All 3 forums (RC, guns, offroad) are used 9-10 times a day on it.

I use it everyday. It's a good app