Take your friend to the vet?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not married...just adversarial (j/k Hunter)...

Keep posting the pics...the random debates drift from forum to forum...no one thread is safe from a little SkyMaxx/Hunter hijinx.

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
Geesh, all I did is post a pic and it turned into this? I will try to post happy pics next time!!!

Dont knock it at least we read the thread first.

Christian me married to SkyMaxx no way he's way to touchy. I could just see him when his Maxx wont start yelling and trying to order it to run right:cheerful: J/K SkyMaxx

That's it I want an anullment...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
That's it I want an anullment...

Thats it you want an alullment after the way you treated me after all Iv done for you, after all we have ment to each other (tears) Fine you can have it but when you miss me dont you dare come running back because I'm moving on:cheerful:

The pressure...I guess I'll have to try and gut it out...I'll stay, if you'll have me...

Oh its way to late for that mister you didnt even bring me any flowers or a gift like a nice little blonde (girl) to play with. Now you want me to take you back if you get the blonde Ill think about it, just so you know I will settle for a redhead if you can't find any blonds.

Flowers I can do, box of candy I can do...little blondes or redheads I will do...I plan to keep them for myself

They are in my state...

Originally posted by FastEddy
I assume the girls are over 18..

They better be if there going to be any fun.

SkyMaxx see thats that greedy side thats always making people mad, you always keep the fun stuff to yourself you never share any more. BooWhoo:D

All right...I was saving the best for myself, but you're right...that's greedy...you can have the strawberry blonde (the best of both worlds).

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
All right...I was saving the best for myself, but you're right...that's greedy...you can have the strawberry blonde (the best of both worlds).

Gee maybe I will take you back:D