T-Maxx short or long chassis?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

74vwbaja

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Am I correct in stating that my T-Maxx 2.5R model 4910 is a long chassis? I am looking at new bodies and getting a little confused about the chassis lengths. Thanks

ok. I doubt they did. it looks like the chassis braces are stock. thanks for the help

So that means you have a choice of about 10K different body styles to choose from...lol

I am looking at the Proline VW Baja bug body. I used to be big into VW's so I really took a liking to this one

short ;)

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

short is more agile

Um... Not real sure about that.... The longer 3.3 seems more stable and better balanced to me. The savage XL handles better than the normal Savage..... Why? Longer and wider

yeah was gonna sayI have both and the classic will spin out first if your not careful at driving.

Oh yeah, every time Matt. I agree. My longer Revo handles better too.

thats why i like it because its harder to control and it more of a challenge

---------- Post added at 8:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:49 AM ----------

but the longer revo dosen't turn as good as the shorter one dose

that would be from being alittle wider aswell...

Back