T-MAXX driveshafts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachman

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am switching to the heavy duty center driveshafts from traxxas. I got the rear one on, but I can not figure out how to get the front one on. Any help?

hey,yea it's a pain in the butt just did it. basicially you have to pull the front end apart.Then once you do that you can loosen up your disc brake pads so you can slide the disc back far enough to get the the new cv to slide on the tranny shaft and be able to put the set screw in.Hope that helps alittle bit.

hey,yea it's a pain in the butt just did it. basicially you have to pull the front end apart.Then once you do that you can loosen up your disc brake pads so you can slide the disc back far enough to get the the new cv to slide on the tranny shaft and be able to put the set screw in.Hope that helps alittle bit.

I got it done. I didnt have to take the front end apart. I took the brake disk off to replace the part that the disk slides on. then i slipped the driveshaft on

Back