T-Maxx Bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroed

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have been looking for a different body for my tmaxx, don't seem to be much to choose from unless you know how to do your own painting. anyone have any suggestions

Nope. No good choices out there for pre painted bodies. Good news is painting one is easy. Most lids come with pre mask on the windows and you just prep and spray the inside let dry and remove film from windows. Then just sticker the heck outta the outside. Or get creative with taping off some graffix inside before you spray. Its not as hard as you think. Check out Jconcepts or proline bodies. Even HPI offers a few that will work on tmaxx.

+1 for zdragons advice,being able to custom paint one is kind of the whole point! Also when you buy a proline body it comes with some real easy tips and tricks to do a custom paint job,nothing more then tape and paint

right on, I like the flames and skulls , just wasn't sure if I could accomplish something of that sort. I will check them out. oh, is there a way to strip the bodies I currently have so that I could experiment?

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:34 PM ----------

are there other bodies that fit on the t-maxx 4907 such as maybe the revos and stampedes???

The stampede is too short,but revo bodies do fit if that is the look you want,as for stripping paint on lexan it iS possible but all I keep thinking is the fact that whatever you use is gunna eat the lexan,maybe someone else will know of a lexan safe paint stripper,no matter what it will be a messy job dude, maybe try and scuffle it out

+1 on that. just cut the thing however you like, paint, and go! :)