t-maxx 3.3r dual steering servo conversion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlestmaxx33

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
anyone know of a kit or some blueprints or video or something showing a good way of how to give my truck dual steering servos ?
thanks again.

It’s a simple mod but un-necessary. 1 good high torque servo works better and is easier to setup than 2 for steering.

Relocate the receiver box, cut a hole in the chassis for the 2nd servo and replace the right side bell crank with a left side. Add a second servo saver (if you use the 3.3 spec bell crank the saver is built in) and linkage rod and your all set.

I’ve done several of them but always go back to a single high torque servo.

Photobucket is down atm or I would post a pic.

sounds good to me. thanks.

anyone know of a kit or some blueprints or video or something showing a good way of how to give my truck dual steering servos ?
thanks again.
I agree 1 pro tech 170 servo is way more then my t-max can handle works great in my kraton but I touch the wheel in t Maxx and it almost flips it over I know I like pro tech servos they may cost a little more but there worth every penny

It’s a simple mod but un-necessary. 1 good high torque servo works better and is easier to setup than 2 for steering.

Relocate the receiver box, cut a hole in the chassis for the 2nd servo and replace the right side bell crank with a left side. Add a second servo saver (if you use the 3.3 spec bell crank the saver is built in) and linkage rod and your all set.

I’ve done several of them but always go back to a single high torque servo.

Photobucket is down atm or I would post a pic.