t maxx 2.5r vs old school e rustler and stampede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yz250rider

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok so my t maxx pro .15 w/ a 2.5r is currently out of commission with a broken axle. but a friend of mine has an old e-rustler and an old e-stampede both with traxxas scorpions, and they havn't been used in about 8 years. he seems to think that when he gets them going they will beat my t maxx in a drag, bashing, durability and everything else. i have never seen them run so i can't say much but i personally think mine will eat his up. whatta you guys think?? mine has 3.3 axles, a arms, wheels & tires, axle carriers, and all of the other 3.3 goodies.

If it's the old school ones you should win no problem. Now, if he's using a brushless set up plus lipo, you're pretty much screwed. lol.

hop on your yz 250 and show em whats up! then again yz's are slow and its all about the cr250's! sorry man, someone had to say it......

Not my yz!! my yz has smoked every cr I've put it up against, besides the cr500. its by far the fastest 250 I've ever ridden, and I've ridden just about every 2 stroke imaginable.

Back