Sweet BAshin Till major Crash Warning multiple pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK first off I Will start with the place that is half a mile from my house here is where we went bashing today it is perfect.
dirt11.jpg

dirt4.jpg

Well everything was running great my maxx with the new fantom which is around 12-15 tanks tuned on it this afternoon and had her running pretty nice. And a buddy with his new 2.5 were bashin away getting some serious air off this one hill anyway. Everything was running good both trucks were running great then my nut came loose on my servo no big deal though tightend it up and was back on track. after that for some reason my motor didn't want to idle so it stalled on me so I ran down from the hill we were drivin from and restarted truck well I bliped my throttle and shot my truck out in the main strait were we were running from and he pegged my truck at full speed somewhere around 35 or 40 just T-boned my truck as we both cringed his truck was fine and my hole front of my truck was held on by the servo screw that I had just tightened. :( welp thats the way it goes i guess.

dirt3.jpg

dirt8.jpg

broke.jpg

broke1.jpg

broke2.jpg

Anyway it broke my front skid front left and right bulkheads and my steering bell crank

broke3.jpg

broke4.jpg

I HATE when that happens! At least they werent Ti bulks!

:madface:

Looks like a cool place to bash though!

that i have seen before. u got about 30 mins of work ahead

Ouch...that's damage worthy of Pirata. I too am curious as to where the action shots are...would love to see some air under that T prior to its T-Bone.

well we didnt bother to get any action shots till after i broke and we just didnt have enough daylight really I had a few pics but they all looked like crap and as you know I don't belive in posting crapy hard to see pics. If the weather is nice again I will have to break out the digital video camcorder next weekend. X

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I have to take credit for that wreckage. But, you know what they say, "When the train is a coming, get off the tracks.";) I think that there is the potential for some great bashing out there. We need to get started a little earlier in the day and stay the heck away from each other.

Back