Sway bars.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not real sure but if i had to guess everyones goin to reply with if ur a basher i wouldnt worry about it but if ur on a track alot it would probably be a good investment..

Back when I raced my maxx at the local black top track, I run sway bars. If Your bashin I would not recommend.

I bash with sway bars, and I haven't had a problem. They help alot with handling, and it helps keep the truck from flipping. So yay. I wouldn't go without them now that I've installed them.

I'm installing them on my revo this weekend. All I do is bash and then fix it so I don't race but I'm gonna say yay bc I don't wanna be the only idiot with sway bars

I bash. I just installed some Traxxas sway bars. Haven't had a chance to see if they make a difference bashing yet. I hope it keeps from flipping when turning sharp from braking hard.

Mine handles a lot better with the sway bars. Worth every penny imo.

Semi-basher with my revo, the front sway bar may cause some under steering. May be how I set it up but it gets a yay from me since overall its way more controllable than without.

Skickat från min LT18i via Tapatalk 2