Supporting Member

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I looked at the supporting member page and saw it was only $20 for the year. I spend more on coffee in a week then that, so I figured why not support the forum that supports me as well as where I waste the majority of my day on.

But one question, can I only pay with PayPal? I don't have PayPal and refuse to get it.

Thats something you will need to ask @WoodiE or see if he chimes in here. Be good info for others that might not use paypal either.....although Paypal is the best thing eve.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read to many bad things about PayPal to use it. If he doesn't chime in I'll message him.

wacmartin - thanks for considering being a supporting member. Paypal is our only payment processor we currently use. That said if you don't want to create a paypal account you don't have to, you can simply pay via credit card. Paypal will process the payment still but won't require you to create an account.

QUICK, someone delete all the post's about him. QUICK.

I guess Rolex is doing that instead of his between naps nap right now.

Wow, what a low life suck up. First he befriends me then he wants to support the site.
Just great. Now I'll be up half the night deleting all those threads about him in the Bat Cave.

Although theres bad experiences with paypal I would be 90% of users would recommend it without hesitation. It IS secure and very easy.

Hey Lloyd, can you help me out deleting some of the wacmartin threads? There are way too many for me to handle by myself.
Most of them are titled, "That Wacko Martin".

I say screw it, leave them up. He'll learn a life lesson this way :D

I say screw it too, I want to see them! I got thick skin, what people say about me doesn't bother me at all.
Like the old saying goes, "if you can dish it out you better be able to take it" or something along those lines.
I'm going to have to wait until Wednesday anyways when my pogey cheque comes in, money's tight being laid off and back in school. Jeez I can't wait until December when I'm employed again and bringing in more money.

Oh and thanks for the info woodie! Now if you can get these mods inline that would be great to. Especially Rolex!

Last edited:
Too late dude, i just checked. All the post's are gone. You'll never know..

We're talking about that wacko Martin. There are already plenty of threads abusing me.
Keep it on topic. You know we don't allow threads to be derailed here.

Wow. Not only moist, but PMSing as well. Ok, but on the wacko. Your ugly and your mama dresses you funny.

Back