Supermaxx hardcore&UE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zx7rjack54

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello, I show you some old photographs of my Supermaxx with EU parts and a hardcore racing T-maxx pro 21.conversion(titane),front and rear SuperMaxx UltraLite 7.5 Differential Kit 6 Spyder,hardcore racing 7075 Gearbox, on these photographs there was an error of taste: the shocktowers and the shocks were of Integy, since I replaced these parts by racer X shocktowers and EU shocks, since I replaced my widetrack knuckles by racer X knuckles because I broke the left-front widetrack knuckle

And some photographs of my x1crt pro

and small is delirious with big wheels with offset of ofna megalith

And for even the difference the photograph with crimefighter

these photographs are old on these photographs I had just built these trucks, since there be many modifications, in this moment they are dismounted because I prepare a show for "Le Mondial du Modelisme"* in Paris, as soon as I go up my monsters I devote a post for each one of my best machines.

* Le Mondial du Modelisme"= the world of model making

bye
olivier

Last edited:
Thats a pretty sweet looking truck... Where is it now? Ever run it?

this truck is at home, it always functions, but in this moment I am dismounting it to check all the parts.
In this moment I prepare all the machines which I want to use in Xtremshow, when I take part in this event I remain at least three days, I do many jumps on large slopes and in Paris did that on bitumen, it is for that I take a maximum of precautions so that the machines which I use are in good state in order to resist. And I benefit from it to clean the parts, in France the races of monster truck and truggy are still not authorized.
People of the federation :sniper:eek:rganize only races of buggy in 1/8 cross category, they think that the truggy and the monster truck are right machines of leisures.
I benefit from the rare events like the xtremshow to spend good moments between friends:wasted: and into delirious with our trucks, moreover these events the public ones attract enormously, the famous brands start with this "beating" to be present at these events, one is happy to contribute to the development of the monster truck in France.
I reassure you Rolex all my machines are not as beautiful as my supermaxx, they have all more or less options, but I think that you will appreciate when I post the photographs of my savage X, my two half 8, mini-T, hyper 7 PCR, my zk2 and also my mini-Z which roll quickly with lithium-ion and atomic z2 motor (49mph one the tamiya checker).
that requires much work to deal with several RC cars like me, sometimes I would like to have one or two of them maximum to make good work but I like each one of my machines.

Nice rigs....this hobby is worse than a crack addiction sometimes....can you post pics of the extreme show? sounds like fun....

That Super Maxx is absolutely the best I've ever seen. How long have you had it?
I also like the chrome metallic look of the springs. Do you remember where you got them?

I'm working on a Savage X right now, so I'm sure looking forward to seeing yours.

Last edited:
I have had this supermaxx for three years. And the chrome shock absorbers are model INTEGY MSR PIGGYBACK, the first models, you can find some on the Integys site.
I changed these models for Unlimited engineering models because these first models of Integys shock absorbers are not enough solid to support an intensive use, they are made for the t-maxx with the chassis of origin 1/10 scale, my Hardcore Racings chassis belongs to a unit which converts the t-maxx into 1/8 scale.It is true that they are beautiful and I think that new INTEGYs MSR4 PIGGYBACK SHOCKS models are more resistant and that the pistons are not maintained by simple clips any more.
I had bought these shock absorbers in a French store which is called “Azur modelisme”, you find some on ebay or directly on the site integy

Integy has been beaten on for a long time due to poor parts. I'm sure it was all because of their shocks. Maybe they got smart and improved on them.

Yes! Integy left several new models parts which is now out of aluminium 7075, before it was of the 6061 (less solid), their baptized parts “super hard duty” 7075 for t-maxx 3,3 are of very good quality, they same left the arms, knuckles and shocktower imitation unlimited engineering racer X,very good!=devil