strip and rebuild: touring car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagon

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
iv stripped my GV V2000 and planning on getin a new engine,servos, restore it to 4WD instead of 2wd.... I'm wondering wat engine would be best it has 2 gears and the car has fixture for it to take higher then a .18 but I'm only lookin for a .12 or a .15 coz with how light it gonna be it should fly ill post pictures later i havnt stripped it completely on engine,servos,exhaust and fuel tank....

now for the Q. wat engine(.12-.18) , exhaust system would be best bare in mind 2 gears :) thought i ask the "pro"'s :banana: :banana:

hi m8 that engine is sweet man ! looks like it will do the job but I'm sure that many other people will answer your post better than me

the chassis on the car is ally and so is the upper deck s the car is very light so a good .12 engine should hopefully get it to fly :stick: it has positions on it for the .21 .28 etc on it but with that size my spurs wont last long lol :LoL:

dagon said:
the chassis on the car is ally and so is the upper deck s the car is very light so a good .12 engine should hopefully get it to fly :stick: it has positions on it for the .21 .28 etc on it but with that size my spurs wont last long lol :LoL:

quite right there mate

ok besides the prob ill have with spures I'm thinkin of putin the engine out of a Fusion in it wat u think?

Back