strange issue possibly servo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? someone gave my original post in this thread a thumbs down and both the wiring and the low voltage RX pack that I mention seemed to be the issue... o_O

haha ahhhhhh the joys of the internet. thanks for the help and suggestions

so, i did some more tinkering and just general double checking of connections, and while i do feel that one steering servo is not 100% and will be replacing both of them anyways, i think a few bad connections and lowish voltage in my receiver pack amplified the issue greatly. i did some more testing and have only been taking it to places where there is no one around to possibly be injured if this thing goes nuts again, but it is working now. its a blast and I'm back to tuning again so when the new servos come in it should be in great shape. i do love the sound and smell of nitro much more than i ever enjoyed electric.
View attachment 14396

IMG_0522_zpse9ace461.jpg

IMG_0524_zps4b603616.jpg

IMG_0526_zps95ed1cfb.jpg

IMG_0528_zpsd74509cd.jpg

IMG_0530_zps69ef1b81.jpg

IMG_0578_zps89e52fc2.jpg

IMG_0483_zps98cdaafc.jpg
looks like fun to me and that's the improtant thing

awesome pictures, i have always enjoyed the Losi MT platform.

Agreed... My Losi MTs are my favorite kits I've owned so far...and those are some great pics! :)

thanks, I'm definitely not regretting picking up these trucks. its nice to have something i can go do with my 5 year old since its not the best idea to have him running around the practice track un-attended while i ride my bike lol. i got this aftershock in a lot with an HPI hellfire, a schumacher riot, a wind hobby 1/16 scale and an old tamiya mighty bull after i hatched the speed controller in my rustler. fixed up the tamiya and its the perfect starter truck for my son. eventually ill put the motor from my rustler in the tamiya for him to kick it up a bit while i upgrade the rustler to brushless. should keep us busy for a while.

Back