stock motor upgraded esc?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amoney31

RC Newbie
Reaction score
hi everyone i just bought a used xmaxx and after 5 packs the esc is gone.... i know they are not great to begin with however I'm ordering a mamba monster x 8s,. i was wondering if anyone had any info with stock motor on that esc,. idc much for crazy tuning i just want it back in action and be able to bash,. thanks

hi everyone i just bought a used xmaxx and after 5 packs the esc is gone.... i know they are not great to begin with however I'm ordering a mamba monster x 8s,. i was wondering if anyone had any info with stock motor on that esc,. idc much for crazy tuning i just want it back in action and be able to bash,. thanks
do used traxxas vehicles carry over the warranty? If so try to get a new stock servo just as a backup even if you are upgrading

do used traxxas vehicles carry over the warranty? If so try to get a new stock servo just as a backup even if you are upgrading
were did u get servo from?. warranty don't carry... the 8 will work not sure why 1st esc smoked id guess you ran it none stop..E stuff needs a cool down period.

If it were me, just for a little extra durability with an X-Maxx, I would get the XLX2. The Mamba Monster X 8S is designed for 1/6 scale (25lb weight limit), and the XLX2 is designed for 1/5 and much heavier rigs. If you put many upgrades on your X, you'll be pushing the limit of the Monster X much sooner than you will the XLX2.

And welcome to RCT!

were did u get servo from?. warranty don't carry... the 8 will work not sure why 1st esc smoked id guess you ran it none stop..E stuff needs a cool down period.
no i keep close eyes on the heat with all my toys,.. i dont think that was the case but maybe! hell my e revos vxl6s kicked itself in the ass after 1 use of the self right button i just wanted to try it once and boom puff off smoke and smelt burnt

Back