Steering issues, Battery or servos??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwdave

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The revo will turn fine fit few time turning it on and right after charging battery. But after that it will turn right fine but either not go left or glitch to the left. I thought it was my Futaba radio but I switched back to Traxxas 2.4 and still the same thing. Will setting neutral it glitches for a minute then stops. I have a glitch buster on it. Could this be a servo problem or battery? It has the stock dual servos that came on it. Could these things be fighting each other?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Think I may found the issue. I can unhook right side servo and nothing works. Unhook left side and it turns the wheels great. Can the revo run well with just one servo?

Revo on single servo?

Is there a setup to run the Revo on a single servo? it's a converted (to) 3.3. See my other thread as to why I'm thinking od this.

I've got a Savox on the throttle, may move it to the steering

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

take the servo apart and see if you have any striped gears.it may be as easy as puting a new gear in the servo or even taking the stiped gear and turning it so that it does not use the striped part of the gear when the servo turns.

Last edited:
Servo doesn't even repsond