Steering Issue on my T-MAXX

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC/Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
HI Everyone... Umm does anyone have a good set of pictures of the MAXX's complete steering buy any chance... I had to replace my Left Side Bulkhead for a crash into a fence pole.. & I have every thing back together but the Steering & I should of took a few pictures with my cell phone on how it looks before I took it apart but I did not & now I am in a jam because I don't know how to reassemble all the parts.... I tried a few times looking @ my MAXX's parts break down book & it shows me a lot but it's hard buy the pictures thay show how it really goes together.... I looked @ my friend's E-MAXX but the steering on both RIGS are totally different so that did not help me any better...

Maybe check YouTube for a visual?

and btw make sure that your looking at the right model steering linkage on the explode there is the 3.3 spec and 2.5 spec i just recently upgraded mine to 3.3

I can take one later, I'm out driving right now :(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Oh crap yeah...mines a 2.5

Still need a pic? Its boxed up but.I can drag it out and snap one...

if the parts explode didnt help you idk what will

The Parts explode kind of helped me out to an extent.. I am having troubles trying to mount two yokes to the main part of the steering that turns both wheel's & I don't know what yoke connects to the steering servo.... that's why I am requesting complete pics of the steering & than i'll know how to put the rest of it together....

---------- Post added at 8:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:42 AM ----------

Still need a pic? Its boxed up but.I can drag it out and snap one...

YES SYNN.... pictures of the complete steering will help me I am stumped where 2 steering yokes go... 1 connects to the main steering arm that turn both wheels & the other yoke connects to the steering servo... that yoke I am unsure how it all connects "damm it I should of taken Pic's myself before I took everything apart been trying to put my MAXX back together going on 2 weeks now...

Not sure what your looking for, here is a picture for you. Hope it helps.
20121212_062928.jpg

That stuff is crammed in tight so kinda hard to see. This is the 2.5.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373731294521.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373731294521.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 160
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373731311232.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373731311232.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373731330325.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373731330325.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 167
Hey nikko where did you get those colored rod ends i just bought a set of those rods for my max and id like a diff color end

They are rpm rod ends, came in white and i dyed them yellow.

Back