staunton, virginia anyone close by?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashedxj

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
new to r/c and forum lovin it though got a couple buddies of mine we love bashin around anyone else localish got a decent large place to run, or home made track maybe? wanna get to gether and bash, PM me or email me available every other weekend! names justin BTW most jus call me J.

About 2 hours from you, but just about all my RCs are OUT! I can't put money in them to fix them any time soon. There is a awesome track about 30 minutes from you called the TiltYard. Check it out! The track owner is a nice guy.

wheres it at? the closest one i knew of was in harrisonburg but i was told it closed down then they jus made another one not to long ago but its indoor non nitro only! dern racist people all hatin on us nitro people!

South of Harrisonburg, VA
North of Roanoke on I81

* Take exit #240 - Mt. Crawford, Bridgewater - off I81.
* Turn left at the off-ramp on Route #257 West.
* Travel to the stoplight at the intersection of Route #11 - @ .8 of a mile.
* Proceed through the stoplight - continuing on Route #257.
* Travel @ 2.6 miles to the stoplight at Bridgewater. This is the intersection of Route #257 and Route #42.
* Turn right on Route #42 .
* Travel @ 2.7 miles to Dayton - turn left on Route #257 at the stoplight - this is also Mason St. and Ottobine Rd.
* Travel @ 6.3 miles to Ottobine - turn left on Route #257 - this is Briery Branch Road.
* Travel @ 2.8 miles to Briery Branch - turn right (look for 257 Grocery) - still Briery Branch Road & Route #257.
* Take the final left turn - @ .3 of a mile - to our driveway - turn beside a log cabin. Look for the road sign - Tiltyard Drive.
* Our house is the last on the lane.
PAN3.jpg

Back