Stampede 4x4 question on body mounts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpslash667

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Didn't see anything posted in here, but I'm ordering the 1951 ford panel truck body for my stampede, making it into Grave Digger. Now it says I need the 2wd body mounts, do you think I can get away with what's already on the 4x4 or is it gonna be difficult to put the 2wd body mounts onto it?

I am looking into the same type of issue. My son has a stampede 2wd but wants a body that is only available in 4x4. I can't find out what I need to do to convert the body mounts.

I am looking into the same type of issue. My son has a stampede 2wd but wants a body that is only available in 4x4. I can't find out what I need to do to convert the body mounts.
So I figured it out, here's what I did. I cut the front body mounts down the center so you can swing them in more. Then I got body mount extensions from duratrax https://www.ebay.com/itm/1241003741...SyDrS8eTKS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY.

I drilled 2 small holes in the rear body mount and put those on, boom done!! Hope it helps you!

Back