Stadium Truck Thoughts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the twenty + years I've been around RC have been spent with ST's. At one time had seven of them running on my back yard grass track oval.

Recently sold most of them off on Ebay and have taken to bashing and speed running with the two remaining. Got my eye on a Vorteks 4x4 3S platform. I'd like to try one. See what speed it has to offer. Wondering if anyone else has one they are running and how it bashes for them? It looks like a promising platform. Cheers. 'AC'

Vorteks 4x4 3S

I have 4, 5 if you count the 4x4.
2 for racing, (HPE series) (2 semi HPE) for beauty and cruisin'. The 4x4 is set up as a drifter.

I have 4, 5 if you count the 4x4.
2 for racing, (HPE series) (2 semi HPE) for beauty and cruisin'. The 4x4 is set up as a drifter.
Good seeing you are still around, Heisenburg. Thanks for the reply and count.

ST is a good all-around platform, either in 2x4 or 4x4 config. Second only to the MT in versatility from my experience. How is your buggy-to-ST conversion working out?

Cheers. 'AC'

Kind of abandoned trying to make a drag car from a Rustler. Going with a LCG Slash frame. Built a nice body, Rat Rod Proline for it.

Back