Sportwerks Mayhem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmb97

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anybody have one and is it working good any comments

The guy at the LHS were I live has one and loves it. I seen it go the other day and was pretty impressed. I am thinking of buying one my self.

I'm going to be in the market for one soon also...i think they run about 600 rtr and look damn good just how good are they?

yeah.. the mahem is a great buggy.. has lots of nice stuff to go with it.. nice JR XR3 radio.. can't go wrong with that at all..

and our hobby shop owner has one.. very nice.. i drove it.. turns great.. jumps great.. pretty light as well

I saw one, but personally, I'd wait for the new Jammin X-1 that Drake has been field testing for a while! That buggy is getting some eye brows raised and should be hitting the market soon enough - I think the first production run was done, if I'm not mistaken.

The one thing I noticed is the Mayhem definitely has some beefy parts on it - towers, radio tray, steering brace, etc. But they are all cast steel and not aluminum or carbon fiber. Aside from that, yes, it has some nice electronics - not too sure about those servos - and the overall construction (just looking at it, not running it) seems to be fit and finished.

I'd say try it out and see what you think if you are ready to buy something right now. The only thing, as with any new release, is where do you get parts and especially what are some of the hop ups? Any way, good luck with the purchase/search!

My $.02!
PD2:cool:

if the mayhem had come out when i was looking into buying a buggy, i may very well have bought one instead of my x-terminator deluxe. however i really can't say that i'm unhappy with my current bug

I personally am waiting for the Storm Avenger pro as I like the original Storm that I have now, but the Mayhem looks really nice.I also was considering XRAYS new buggy but dont like the term luxury buggy and I have yet to see any shops in my area that carry XRAY products

Last edited: