Spektrum dx9 issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raynaldo50

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi group, Iv recently bought a second hand dx9 and having a serious issue with it and wondered if anyone else has had this particular issue and if so has anyone been able to resolve it without sending back to HH.
The tx was working fine when I bought it and I myself had it switched on and functioning fine, untill I changed some of the voice prompt settings and analogue switch trims from within the menu. Upon reboot the tx now has no display except the back light, the orange spektrum logo comes on then goes straight off and the unit continually beeps and shouts out voice prompts, even though I'm not touching anything. Nothing works, the scroll wheel does nothing and I can't access the menu not even if I switch on with the scroll wheel held down. Essentially it's a dead unit now, has anyone ever had this or know how to hard reset one of these tx' s?

I have a 1st gen DX8 but I've never run in to that issue. i would at least call HH and see if they have ran across this issue before.

Thanks for your reply, Iv already messaged them and they weren't very helpful to be honest. Suggesting I switch in whilst holding the scroll wheel down (already done that), then they just advised me to send it in but postage will be a fortune from UK.

I dont generally like to recommend other forums but you might be better off asking this question on RCGroups.com they have a ton of forums for planes and helis, theres prolly a better chance to find an answer there. There arent a lot of hard core flyers in this group.

OK thanks for your advice, I'll try that đź‘Ť

Back