Spektrum dc3s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roachbug

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Can some one show me how they have there reciever wired or how u have it set up i just bought one to day

---------- Post added at 5:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:22 PM ----------

Lol my bad the dx3s

Steering to channel 1, throttle to channel 2 and fwd/reverse shift to channel 3. The battery should be hooked up to the pins marked batt.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

i couldnt get opti drive to work so ripped it out :)

Not sure if it will work but here are some instructions from Traxxas on how to get it to work with aftermarket radio systems. Give it a shot and be sure to let us know if it works.

The Opti-Drive does not work and play well with other 2.4 GHz radios.

Alright well i thank the opti drive work both ligjts come on when radio is turned on and go off when radio is turned off i guess that means it works tell me if I'm wrong the prob i was have at first and why it wasent working was cause i didnt know there was a certain way u had to have them plug in but when i got them pluged turned the right way everthang work lik it should. Does anybody have a pic on how they have the reciever cover up i some people have lik a smaller box that it go into rather than the stock box thanks for the help

Well now the throttle seem lik it half way open when i start the truck and the carb is closed dont make since

well i finaly got everythang working right but the rpms and i guess i put it to close to the fly wheel some how and bent the braket they give u to mount the chip on and so i took it off and look at it one of the wires got pulled out of solder piont on the chip its self fml idk what it is about this truck but it seem like ever thang is just been a pain

Back