Sorry Woodie!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we should coordinate a mid-summer BUffaloBash! Building a track at cousins this year. Would bee cool I think. Foul mouth and all! Id prob have to make it 18 and up though. Dancers and all lol

i noticed a few people from new york state.

five hours is a wee bit far for a bash. maybe if the wife wanted to go see niagra again....

Hey, if there's going to be an NY bash, you gotta let me know. I'll load up and roll. It's about 5 hours from me, but it will be worth it if there's a lot of bodies....

5 hours to buffalo? you must be on th east side of the state... or you're one of those old people that drive 40mph cause their bifocals can't see very far infront of them.... :x

Yup. Kinda near the east end. Actually in the middle of nowhere. Cooperstown to be exact. It's about 1.5 hours to Syracuse. And then Buffalo is 3 hours from there.

And I only drive 40 in my driveway...

Originally posted by Candyman
Yup. Kinda near the east end. Actually in the middle of nowhere. Cooperstown to be exact. It's about 1.5 hours to Syracuse. And then Buffalo is 3 hours from there.

And I only drive 40 in my driveway...
Cause you drive 30 in the interstate? Candyman is it true you were tring to install a left blinker on your tmaxx that would run all the time? X

Originally posted by x_789

Cause you drive 30 in the interstate? Candyman is it true you were tring to install a left blinker on your tmaxx that would run all the time? X

Yup. I think I can make it work. Hey, it will keep other Maxxes from passing me... And I'm designing a custom interior. But the only thing you'll be able to see is 2 shrivelled white hands on the steering wheel!!!

And why is it that old people who drive that slow buy the biggest, most powerful car they can???

Back