Sooo upset..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z400

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
alright.

so this weekend. today. The illinois Pro series race was held at the local track.

i knew about it.
i mean, i knew it was coming up. i forgot it was today.

so I'm sitting at home..
normally i go out to the LHS around 6ish to chill..

its 7ish. so I'm bored. and i decided to head out to The R/C Shack(actual name) so i get out there and make the corner into the lot.

wholly crap! the race is today! its 7. its to late for me to enter.

but gosh. I'm so mad.

you have no idea how well i would have done in my class..
1 other revo which I'm not sure what the deal wa son it. oober slow. a savage x with stock black springs. 2 wheelin it all over and oober slow also. a TNX which would have gave me a little competition but was still slow. and then me. and for some reason. my truck is just all out 10x's faster then what i would have been racing. no joke.

thats what makes me mad.

4 of the guys who i talked to. "where the heck you been"

"you coulda been out here balls off the walls whoopin butt and takin names dude"

its aggrivating.
the race slipped my mind.

my friend bryan said there were guys out there at 6:30 the smorning practicing. thing started at 10. i left at 10:30 tonight and all classes were only in the b main. lights. everything.

frikken blast. i did happen to bring my camera though. so if i do get enough requests to post the pics. they will be coming.

lots of pics and a handful of videos.

well..thats my bummer moment of the weekend/week.

talk to you guys later

Ah man! How's that for a kick in the head? Absolutely, post those pic's, man! Everyone loves action pictures!

That's a bummer, Z. I feel for ya!

yea it sucks big time. not sure what the reward was.

but man..

i wanted ot be there so bad.

pics are on my computer. gonna photobucket them sometime soon

Bring thoses picks out man!!!! :canadafla Wants to see them please !!:dancin:

I was there, you didn't miss much, especially when the dust storm kicked up. It's unfortunate that they tried to get the track to groove, it never did and was dusty as hell. They only brought in one light and once the breeze stopped in the evening and the light tower was turned on you couldn't see the far corner. Guys were pulling off the track cause it was impossible to drive. So they had decisions to make and no matter which one they made, people were going to be uber pissed. So then they decide to throw enough water on the track to keep the dust down, complete change track conditions which is unfair to those that already ran and stopped running cause of the conditions. Something happened during the resort and it took forever to get that done. Oh yeah and getting hacked by a lapped car is always a bonus on the last lap! And there are no rewards, RC Proseries is points as well as the state series races that run under the RC Pro banner. There's awards at the end of the year.

no kidding? you were there huh? dang. well i still wanted to run, light or not.

maybe i have you in a few pics or your rig?

guys. i uploaded 60+ pics on photobucket, I'm going ot delete them and resize them all to make them rcnt friendly.

I meant that in no way as a dig on Glitchers, they really didn't have much say in it except they were the host track. Had they watered throughout the day it would have been pretty good but into the evening it was just horrible. My trailer is filthy!!!!!! Larry the RCP State series director also did a nice job of handling things though I didn't envy his position at all, no matter what he decided on it was going to be poopy. My day went to crap early and turning out a nice first round in Arena truck I blew a clutch in my buggy had to change motors cause it was easier to do and the motor I put on was so far out of tune it ruined my second round.

Was this part of the Midwest RC Pro Series? Ah, crap! I've been checking the site and I thought it was July!

DAMNIT!

i wish i would have gotton there earlier. i wanted to race in that.

god i kick my self in the butt too much.

like our way of watering down the track?!

Monkey it's part of the RC Pro State Series, not the National. Round 2 of the Midwest Division is in July.

Z, yeah that was cool, the wand I'm assuming?

so everyone pumps it from the nearest pond with a 20 or so HP briggs.

it does shoot a stream you got to admit. i ran the hose once. and it is pretty darn powerful ii must add.

so who wanted pictures again?

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, several of my truck, but it'd be hard to tell ya which ones. White with Candy Orange stripes and yellow wheels. And a couple pics of of one of the guy that did a rather fine job jumping pipes and taking out several trucks, at one point he took out 1-3 all at the same time. And the one you posted as "one of our guys" is the guy that took me out running second in the second to the last turn, causing me to finish third and miss the bump. LOL

Here's the money shot, courtesy of Mr Slim Gravy:
562064916_cc22719786_o.jpg

wow, that looks like it would have been a blast! the track sure beats the hell out of anything around here, our tracks are designed more for the little electros, but we still race the big trucks on 'em. its interesting trying to pass sombody with only inches to spare between some guys truck and the wall.

Looks like the clean your airfilter nats.

god i wanted to race so badly. i suck at life

Other than all the dust, that looks like a blast. Great pics my friend.

Tom

thanks GoDale

yea, pretty dusty. well..really dusty

i had a crap load mor eof night pictures. for some reason. my camera is not a night picture taking camera. aha

way over 3/4 of the night pictures i took were junk.

i do have all of a 15min B main 1/8th scale buggy race though
in increments ranging from 2 minutes up to 5 minutes long.

EDIT::::: On the other hand, who here has any complaints on the photos i have on display here?
feel free to post your feelings here or you can PM me. :::::

thanks

Last edited:
They were good...i personnally like the last pic(the one that was 3 person's shadow standin with the dust in the back,with the sun/light too) REALLY SWEET PICS !!!