sooo about my sig...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Don't be jealous. Its the sickness. Ok not really i threw it together at 2am lol. I figured I had to update it since I don't have the savage anymore.

its cool but its hard to see imo....

Okay h8z2luze you drug my ass over here, now how do I add an avatar and sig to my profile? LOL

First thing you have to do is become a supporting member for as little as $5.00 a mounth, After that you just have to make your own sig and avatar or get some one cool like H8Z2LUZE to make you one, you will also gain acess to the bat cave and video arcade, among cool other things you can get as a supporting member....:D

Okay h8z2luze you drug my ass over here, now how do I add an avatar and sig to my profile? LOL

^^^ Fellow pit biker! Thanks for coming man! Welcome. Ya curtis is right. Gotta become a supporting member its only 5 bucks a month though and well worth it in my opinion. There is a crap load of bad ass people on here.

^^^ Fellow pit biker! Thanks for coming man! Welcome. Ya curtis is right. Gotta become a supporting member its only 5 bucks a month though and well worth it in my opinion. There is a crap load of bad ass people on here.

Aha, I see. Thanks for the info, and the reccomendation on the site.