Soon to be race track!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nedlynitro

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
my soon to be race track, hope to make a ruff draft out of the snow with a snow blower, and make the real thing this summer!! Bankens, a field, and plenty of potential!!!
CIMG1160.gif
CIMG1159.gif
CIMG1158.gif
CIMG1157.gif

Yep been drawing and planning, not sure where the starting line and finish line will be, but I'm sure it will go up down and all around, thats just the bankens and field there is the front yard too, and the road goes right up the side of the field, so it could be up a banken around down a little road up and around some more, if ths snow comes in like they say I'm going to use the snow blower to make a simple one and try it out get a good idea of it and look for other idea's, then this summer make a better more permanent track, its going to be nice, i say we get a keg, put some coutches on the roof of the house, and ill host a race for rcnt hows that sound haha...

going to have it go up and over the rock wall at some points, just a lot of sand packed down so the rocks wont get in the way, remove some, do it all up I'm excited deff...

Yep been drawing and planning, not sure where the starting line and finish line will be, but I'm sure it will go up down and all around, thats just the bankens and field there is the front yard too, and the road goes right up the side of the field, so it could be up a banken around down a little road up and around some more, if ths snow comes in like they say I'm going to use the snow blower to make a simple one and try it out get a good idea of it and look for other idea's, then this summer make a better more permanent track, its going to be nice, i say we get a keg, put some coutches on the roof of the house, and ill host a race for rcnt hows that sound haha...

going to have it go up and over the rock wall at some points, just a lot of sand packed down so the rocks wont get in the way, remove some, do it all up I'm excited deff...

haha sounds like a plan...... yea we are getting some snow right now in jersey supposed to get 4-6 inches here

Hey thanks for the warning haha should be here soon expecting it around 8pm, they say 8+ inches but you know how it is, they don't know, except for sometimes, i am kinda excited for it because i love to run my maxx in the snow, especially after i make ramps and small tracks, then let it freeze over, that is fun because it is like ice but still have good attraction cause it does not freeze as hard as ice, especially for me were i have the picked tires i made, they work great i don't think i will be taking them off until i have plans on street racing, sadly i wont have more fuel until thurs, but i will have fuel and all the parts i need to fix my old tranny, and new slipper gear stuff, so its going to be good, if i was not spending all my money on other things i would have some sand paws but i would rather have other things for the maxx like what it needs and soon metal drive shafts, big block by the summer is the goal, and some other small things, but its good maybe this weekend ill shoot a vid of the maxx climbing the hills in the snow i think i might post it on here for everyone, and some action pictures, just been lazy or it would already be...

Hey thanks for the warning haha should be here soon expecting it around 8pm, they say 8+ inches but you know how it is, they don't know, except for sometimes, i am kinda excited for it because i love to run my maxx in the snow, especially after i make ramps and small tracks, then let it freeze over, that is fun because it is like ice but still have good attraction cause it does not freeze as hard as ice, especially for me were i have the picked tires i made, they work great i don't think i will be taking them off until i have plans on street racing, sadly i wont have more fuel until thurs, but i will have fuel and all the parts i need to fix my old tranny, and new slipper gear stuff, so its going to be good, if i was not spending all my money on other things i would have some sand paws but i would rather have other things for the maxx like what it needs and soon metal drive shafts, big block by the summer is the goal, and some other small things, but its good maybe this weekend ill shoot a vid of the maxx climbing the hills in the snow i think i might post it on here for everyone, and some action pictures, just been lazy or it would already be...

ha way to rub it in about running in the cold snow lol ill be wishing i was... def post some videos id love to see them sounds like you got big plans for ya maxx

I deff have had big plans, but right before i got the maxx we got rockband the beatles and rockband 3 key board and the beatles kit and that was a good chunk of money let me tell you, but now we got rockband 1,2,3, the beatles, 2-drumsets, 4-guitars, a couple mics and the key board, plus a good 60 songs downloaded through the xbox live, so I'm saving up the dough once again for the maxx, looking more for a big engine/big tires than all kinds of aluminum, and yeah ill deff get some vids why not it will be my first, i mean i run this maxx many times on my second engine and have 90% of a second maxx, also have a perfectly good video camera, just haven't made any vids yet so I'm going to get on that! if not thurs it will be friday this weekend time..

Just a tip, when it comes to running it in the snow, witch I'm sure you will be fine with the on board temp guage, but i found that when the engines warm and you get some snow on it it will sometimes smoke or steam, and that does not always mean it is over heating, that had me worried some of the first times of running in the snow kept checking the engine and it would be just fine but if it flipped and got snow inside it would steam like crazy for a few seconds....

I deff have had big plans, but right before i got the maxx we got rockband the beatles and rockband 3 key board and the beatles kit and that was a good chunk of money let me tell you, but now we got rockband 1,2,3, the beatles, 2-drumsets, 4-guitars, a couple mics and the key board, plus a good 60 songs downloaded through the xbox live, so I'm saving up the dough once again for the maxx, looking more for a big engine/big tires than all kinds of aluminum, and yeah ill deff get some vids why not it will be my first, i mean i run this maxx many times on my second engine and have 90% of a second maxx, also have a perfectly good video camera, just haven't made any vids yet so I'm going to get on that! if not thurs it will be friday this weekend time..

Just a tip, when it comes to running it in the snow, witch I'm sure you will be fine with the on board temp guage, but i found that when the engines warm and you get some snow on it it will sometimes smoke or steam, and that does not always mean it is over heating, that had me worried some of the first times of running in the snow kept checking the engine and it would be just fine but if it flipped and got snow inside it would steam like crazy for a few seconds....

did you get your track layout yet with the snowblower?

just came in from tha mess it is insane and yes i deff aligned the snow bankens and started some brims up the banken big jumps insane I'm going to make you a vid you have to see haha

just came in from tha mess it is insane and yes i deff aligned the snow bankens and started some brims up the banken big jumps insane I'm going to make you a vid you have to see haha

ill be waiting haha

Back