Something Loose

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeabajuice

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I went to go take my Rusty out for a spin and when I steer the wheels, it sounded like something was loose. I looked under near the steering servo and I realized the white part of the steering servo is a little lose. Is that normal?

You are talking about the horn, where the linkage attached? No, it shouldn't be lose. There should be a small Phillips head screen in the center that needs to be tight. Add a small drop of blue Loctite to it too.

No it's not normal,sounds like you broke the servo saver. You should be able to take it apart and see if it's stripped or the spring is broke.

The weird thing is that it works perfectly. Steering is perfect. The white thing which apparently is the horn wobbles a little.

I got it fixed. Turns out there was a small screw right in the middle that was halfway out. Screwed it in and now it's good. Thanks guys.

Hmmm... Yeah my auto correct typed screen not screw. But yeah, that's what I meant anyway. Darn fat thumbs.