Someone wasn't wearing their tin foil hat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non Crimen

RCNT Cyclist
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yesterday after closing up at work and coming home my mom informed me that my dad's iPhone had been stolen while he was at a gas station up north. For a while I thought to my self "that's gotta suck". Then it hit me, apple devices are all loaded with the 'Find my phone' app! I ran to my room and snatched my phone off the charger and tried to find the app(navigating through ios7 is not the easiest task) but I found it. With in seconds it gave me a google earth pin point location of the phone. Down to which corner of the house it was in! I went and got my mom, who called my let my dads friend that was driving with him. And within a hour with the assistance of the Waushara county sheriff got his phone back! I couldn't believe that it actually worked.

Last night I over heard my dad tell my mom "I think I owe Nick a get out of jail free card". :D

a3usy8u9.jpg

Nice job! Dad certainly owes you big time for that!!

Just think, if you can do that, what can the NSA do? :whhooo:

Last night I over heard my dad tell my mom "I think I owe Nick a get out of jail free card"

Could always request a "finders fee", redeemable at the LHS....

yep ill have say it, technology does have a good use.

Thats so funny if you think about it. Such a slap in the face for the dumb ass willing to steal someones phone. Very cool.

Good to hear that you got it back. There are lots of programs that allow that for various phone. My will not only give the address but can lock and even wipe the phone if necessary.

yeah but its funny when hikers or people are missing they can't find them and they have phones. I think big brother uses this as they want to not for what it could be used for

Back