someone local??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxedout240

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hello everyone,
ok heres the deal...i have my tmaxx..its not all the way put together..i have the parts i need to get everything back together [SIGN]as of right now i do lol[/SIGN]. the engine has not been ran in idk how long..got it from someone online..but I'm looking for someone local in my area to maybe set up my car and get it running and ready to go..i havent really messed around with any rc cars in a very long time.so I'm pretty lost right now. and i dont want to go to my local shop and pay an arm and a leg to get everything back together and running..so if anyone is in the 909 area and can do so and wouldnt mind helping me out..i could pay you in cash or even some parts..what ever you would prefer if you can give me a price and lets work something out..that would be great thank you very much

I'm In Santa Barbara if you ever make it up this way

Go to the Traxxas website and download the exploded views, it will help you figure out where everything goes as well as any part #s you may need.

Go to the Traxxas website and download the exploded views, it will help you figure out where everything goes as well as any part #s you may need.

Yea I found those they help a lot thanks

Back