Someone help this Traxxas noobie!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say that a few were off. But Rebel's advice seems by the book. To increase ground clearance, you can remount the shocks, increase the preload or use bigger tires. Sounds good to me. Am I wrong? Sure a few of those guys were getting off track. But I think in the end he got the right message.

It seems as if The newbie has a good head on his sholders.
He should be able to get a good clue.

If he was here, he would have goten the answer not just a good clue.:D

It boils down to a lot of people giving out advice, but very few were actually correct or made any sense. Some even told him to do things that wouldn't even help out his problem, like getting big bores. How will that increase ride hieght?

Yeah, alot of misdirected advice all in all. It seemed in the end he weeded out the wrong stuff and was working in the right direction. Yup, Eddy, if he were here he would have gotten to-the-point advice. We're spoiled that way, aren't we? I really don't know how they got on the big bore issue. We've seen them stray far from the right advice on many occasions. But then again, so have I!!!! LOL!!!

That fellow needs to hook up with Easy-Maxx, IDon'tKnow, and the rest of their bash crew from the E.A. Demolition...they'll straighten him out, and get him flyin' right...

Read this thread, lol, it made me crack up, near the bottom.

Here

OQ laid some smackdown on that kid. And she called me "dear"! I'm blushing......

Anyone here miss threads like that?

Personally, I enjoy the entertainment value in them and will happily go to the TRAXXAS Forum to find it, but I can honestly say that I don't miss any of that ---- on this forum what-so-ever.

MAn warn me before I go read a post that has the two most anoying people I have ever seen post QQ and PD. Those people drive me insane thank God for Ignore on a BBB. X