Some carbon fiber lids

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victory-rc

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Rustler,mini Erevo,baja SS

Hope you like them :D

1-5.jpg

rustlervxl.jpg

desertrat10.jpg

look good, especially on the baja!

hey matt... how did you get the chunk of grass on the cotter pin LOL.

cutting the lawn again LOl

Yep,its real carbon fiber.I love the mini erevo! Its a nasty looking little runner.the body goes great with the black chrome I think.I'm not realy into the rustler though. I love the carbon fiber desert rat,that's my baja there.the baja body came out mint,except look on the top under the windshield,the grey smug is a thin layer of resin with air under it,a thin layer that if it comes out there will be a dip and not smooth. Oh well,gotta love carbon fiber.

They are real CF.. I can be proof of that.. Victory was so kind to even send me a sheet of Cf for my proline converson for the rear deck lid.

you can see the red carbon fiber here in the back, this was hand made by Victory, I just had to cut it out to fit..;)

100_1100.jpg

100_1097.jpg

It is great ,better then the other one I have:p..sorry I did not reply sooner.. there is problems with the instant email system here for some reason? I'am not getting any of the replys sent to me?:confused:

ironman.....yea sweat!!!!

Ivan stewart....I'am thinking of doing up another car this way but I'am not telling what one, I do not want anyone stealing my ideas:eek::p

victory-rc

I'M guessing your name is the company? They look awsome!
How is the weight & strength compared to a standard body?

I'M guessing your name is the company? They look awsome!
How is the weight & strength compared to a standard body?

Thank you.

There all lighter.
Baja lexan is about 160 grams for the 4 parts.
4 carbon parts are about 45 to 60 grams,depends.

Mini erevo lexan if i remember correctly is about 50 grams,carbon was 33.

I dont remember rustler numbers but same thing.

The carbon bods flex just like the lexan.they have some "give"

Other carbon molds out there dont flex,in fact white cracks show up...and are more heavy.mine dont do that. and are lighter ...and thats not easy !

I like the mini erevo body alot,but the desert rat carbon fiber baja body is just sick I think.I like the detail around the side pods.I love that desert rat.

$$$

How much $ would one of for the rustler be?
Also are they avalable for Jato or T-4?

Would love to see one for the slash, that should look great!

Would love to see one for the slash, that should look great!

I did one of them but it was not a good mold,just didnt happen LOL.

Also,those are big bods,they take alot of fabric,Half a square yard if i remember correctly.

Back