Soft Nitro fuel lines?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlobbia

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Hey guys, I have a tmaxx that I picked up a few months ago. I noticed that the fuel lines were significantly softer than any of the ones on my other trucks. This helps me stop the engine easier by pinching the fuel line with my finger. I actually made a engine remote killswitch with a servo pinching the fuel line, hooked up to a toggle switch on my radio. I currently use du bro tubing and it is extremely hard to pinch. Traxxas fuel tubing is the hardest out of all of them. Can anyone tell me if there is a good, soft and easy to pinch fuel line on the market? Thanks.

IMO that's not a good way to stop the engine, as it causes it to run very lean for a few seconds and causes damage. It's much safer and easier to put your finger over the exhaust to stall it.

IMO that's not a good way to stop the engine, as it causes it to run very lean for a few seconds and causes damage. It's much safer and easier to put your finger over the exhaust to stall it.
It's only for like two seconds. Plus I like to hear how the low speed is doing.

Back