So yes I’ll go off on a random..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Many states have gun laws. Mine in particular is all I do modded guns rc cars and real cars. Sooo how far do I go ehhh it’s already done ✔️ 20 pounds on one it’s nasty for a 9 mm 32 rounds fully modded stainless no plastic. Reaper bullets I can go on and on. I’m waiting for the cartel all I can say I have plenty of numbers for them. AZ border 191 highway use to be 666.

Yep
There is problems everywhere :)

I wouldn't want to live in a state that wasn't firearm friendly. I currently live in Missouri which is fairly gun friendly as long as you stay out of KC or St. Louis. The restrictions in those city limits are a little too much for me.

I lived in Arkansas for a short time. I didn't see it in writing anywhere but I'm pretty sure your required to have guns to live there. People open carry everywhere. It's great. Exactly how it should be everywhere.

I bet Trat has an impressive gun collection.....

I practically grew up with one in my hand. Shot NRA small bore competitions starting at 8 years old. I'm from Texas and I don't mean Austin. I might have 1 or 2.

Back