So what kind of air compressor is in your garage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just wondering what other folks on here are using. Air is the most essential cleaning tool IMO. simple green, armor-all, and q-tips are a close second. I have been using this one for awhile and its performed well. Dayton 4B227E

d069_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPEEDAIRE-AIR-COMPRESSOR-2-HP-20-GAL-4B227E_W0QQitemZ110175223750QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
A couple years ago I scored a 26 gallon unit from craigslist for $50. Still works great.

4f6d9dfa.jpg

Hot air out of my wifes mouth work great. :hehe:

Copy, paste, email to chips wife.....
That sc8 will be on craigslist in 2.9652 seconds.

00000100501-CraftsmanPortableAirCompressor15310-large.jpg

I got it brand new and it came with "17 pc. kit with a 1/4 in. x 25 ft. coiled nylon air hose, blow gun, spare quick-connects".

It's actually my second one, the motor seized up on the first one after about a week. I took it back to Sears for repair, they sent it off to their repair center and called me about a week later telling me they were just gonna gimme a new one instead of fixing the one I had. That worked out real nice because when I took it back for repair I only took the compressor and not the accessories and when they gave me a new one they took it off the store floor in a box with a whole new set of accessories. :)

33%20gallon.jpg

Craftsman 33 gal. Air Compressor, 1.6 hp, Vertical Tank, 150 Max PSI

Works pretty good...takes less room then my old lay down style

Last edited:
I have the small 'pancake' compressor from Porter Cable, it came with a set of nailer guns that I got from the Depot.

I've got the small one from Wallyworld. I thought I'd save a little money there so now I'm looking for a new one.lol

Back