So what big block engine mount options are there now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truggy83

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So after New Era stopped making their infamous big block Revo engine mount, who is left to get an engine mount from? I need to replace my new era which is broken. I realize Traxxas has a big block engine mount, however I have read that, the Traxxas mount requires you to mod some things and you won't be able to use a pull start and have to us a box starter.

So is there any reputable mounts out there that will fit a Picco Red Dot .26 with a pull start? Or am I lost in the dark? I am actually thinking of converting it back to a 3.3 at the moment because of the headache of trying to find a compatable engine mount.

Uhhh, I received my New era BB mount in the mail last week. New era makes a mount for the picco as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

So the one you linked will work for the red dot .26?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sometimes they are out of stock on them, but they still make them. I have a BB mount and a picco 26 mount.

Thanks I saw that but wasn't sure if it pertained to the engine I have or not. I wasn't sure if they made other picco engines. It says it out of stock. I am going to try and call and see if I can talk to someone. I'm just glad there is other mounts besides the Traxxas one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back