So CaL Riders!!Lets make a RC meet!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeeDsTeR0011

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I was wondering if you so cal people will want to make a meet that we could have fun, race our cars and all that. In my opinion, I think the ROSE BOWL IN PASADENA is a great place to race R/C.

Is it just asphalt or do they have dirt there for off road? I'm in, just post a date.

Rose Bowl has a lot of parking lot space, a good size grassy park and some wood chip sections. not the best for offroad, but still can be very fun.

We go out there almost every weekend and its a good time. A lot of guys used to come out, but its died down a little. We do a majority of our filming over there.

As soon as we get some more people to come, then well set a date.

I'm comin fo shure. Cause I am down there every weekend with mjime anyways! lol. I live 30 seconds from the rosebowl, I timed it. Haha, It is a good place to run ur RC's

Everyone who is interested in doing a West Coast RCNT get together try and post on this thread. If we get enough people, hopefully it'll be a stickie.

RCNT West Coast Get Together

Back