snow scaler run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
me and my buddy keving went scaling yesterday in the snow wich was a BLAST!!!! heres a few pics.

001-35.jpg

002-29.jpg

005-9.jpg

008-2.jpg

definatly gonna be doing alot of scale snow runs this winter....i ran my flat irons wich SUCK in the snow horribly bad, but my buddy was running the rc4wd crazy crawler and they are bad ass in the snow, almost unstoppable...

looks like tons of fun
nice scale rig u got slow

Looks like fun! I have to go about 100 miles to get to snow :)

yeah it was SO much fun!!! thanks rollin, the jeep is mine I'm sure u have seen it. the megacab is my buddy's.

Hehe, looks like great fun man, Mine was a blast in the snow even if the flat irons do sucks a bit.

Looking good man, I wish I had a scaler and snow to play in, it looks like fun...

And Rolex was really Cringing seeing those rigs all dirty and wet, thoughts going through his mind about he would remove all the water spots and buff things all shinny and new, LOL!!!!!!

thanks guys....and yeah, more fun than I've ever had with my scaler...i did brake the front passenger fender off though so as of right now it doesn't have front fenders and we made a new metal front bumper for it and are working on metal fenders too...
my winch came in handy a few times also!!!

Back