Snow ridin.....gotta love it!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theant

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356112816.818302.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1356112833.680449.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1356112851.938888.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1356112868.066801.jpg

Having a blast out there in the -15c weather! Love the powder!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually for me, when winter has been going for along time and the snow freezes over and gets the perfectly thick hard crust thats hard to break through, thats when I like it. Drifts can become sick jumps.

Looks like you had fun though.

Love waterproof and really love roosting up all that powder! Better run times too.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I'm waiting for the crusty snow, cus that will be loads of fun!

Looking to take my new Slash 4x4 Brushless out this winter since Traxxas says it is water proof. Had snow during this week in Colorado and now it is the weekend with snow still on the ground. My Nitros are parked for the winter but I bought this one so I could play in the snow and winter time.

Ya it is alot of fun. And when your finished all you gotta do is dry it off and spray it down with wd40.

---------- Post added at 7:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:31 AM ----------

Btw when i say dry it off, i mean i use the wife's hair dryer and blow dry it until it is completely snow free. Then i spray it down really well with the wd40. There are so many little spaces for snow to jam itself into that i dont want to take the chance that water is sitting and rusting screws. I'm really anal about keeping my stuff in good condition though.