Snow Driving?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stardate93

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
is it OK to drive my revo in the snow i am just dying to drive it. what do i need to do so i can drive it in the snow and how deep of snow can you drive it in?

yes!!! u can but there are some riskif it is over about 2 or 3 inches ure gunna want to waterproof
u can do this very easiy
step 1:go to your local hardware store i go to ace and buy a can of plasti dip

step 2:take your servos off of your truck and dip them into thew can u should only cover about an inch of the wire

step 3: hang them up to dry for about 45 mins

step 4: put one more caot on them and let them dry

step 5: cut the plasti dip away from the turny part of the servo

step 6: get a paint brush and put a light cooat of pasti dip on ure reciever box and battery box but make sure u connect your wire and have brand new batteries in it becuase once u do this it is sealed for good if u want to open the reciever or battery box u will have to cut the plasti dip and do it over again

hope this helps

My advice that works for me!!!
1: take your revo and rap some plastic/aluminum foil around the servobox and around the front end of the revo.
2:run your revo like there is no f*ck*ng tomorrow.
3:remove the plastic/ aluminum foil and start blowing the snow away with a compressor(compressed air in high speed), be xtra precise when you are cleaning inside the electronics and servo boxes.
make sure that you get all the snow away from the servos that is the most important parts to clean.

PS: how do tou add pictures when you create a new folder/link.
I've already tried the cut and paste method but it wont work.
Please help! :D (*_*)

I drive mine in snow unsealed .............
i just blow off with compressor eachtime i fill the gas tank.

No issues yet.

servo's suck anyway..........will upgrade when they get wet :)

Back