SMT10 fresh out the shop aka kitchen table.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's bad ass, nice job.
Thank you. It's been sitting for so long. I'm just happy it's finally done.
Wish I had that kind of luck with my smt10. Mine just kept breaking so I gave up on it. It now sits in a box
Nothing that can't be fixed. I hope you get her going again.

@N. Mango I'm completely done with it. It's been a source of frustration since I bought the kit. And has soured my opinion of axial. I got it during quarantine and my wife and I were both excited to build identical kits. Both have had nothing but issues since new hers is the only one remaining and we both have said enough.

@N. Mango I'm completely done with it. It's been a source of frustration since I bought the kit. And has soured my opinion of axial. I got it during quarantine and my wife and I were both excited to build identical kits. Both have had nothing but issues since new hers is the only one remaining and we both have said enough.
I hear you. I would look into the LMT...i hear nothing but good about it.
I like the color (I know you said it wasn't your favorite) I think it looks great!
Thanks man!
I think it looks good for sure but it's my sons favorite color so that's why I chose it. Plus the only other color I have on hand is black and I've done a black MT already.:)

I hear you. I would look into the LMT...i hear nothing but good about it.
I'm over the whole monster truck thing. I have three clodbusters that I absolutely love and they fill that niche quite well. As of late I've been doing less rc stuff and focused more on my health. I also got a 3906 emaxx and a couple of converted t maxxes that my wife and I enjoy as well. Starting the "painful' process of thinning my heard to concentrate on the ones I run the most so keep an eye out some should be coming up for sale soon including the smt10 for sure

I'm over the whole monster truck thing. I have three clodbusters that I absolutely love and they fill that niche quite well. As of late I've been doing less rc stuff and focused more on my health. I also got a 3906 emaxx and a couple of converted t maxxes that my wife and I enjoy as well. Starting the "painful' process of thinning my heard to concentrate on the ones I run the most so keep an eye out some should be coming up for sale soon including the smt10 for sure
Yea it sounds like you have the MT thing covered for sure. You got Clod's...the beast that started it all.:thumbs-up:

Yea it sounds like you have the MT thing covered for sure. You got Clod's...the beast that started it all.:thumbs-up:
Actually, the Clodbuster didn't arrive on the scene til 1987. The Marui Big Bear was the first RC monster truck, which came out in 1983, and was a pretty hot item for a few years there.

Going to try the SMT10. Have the Raw Builder's Kit on order and in the mail. Mango, you've got lots of mods on yours. Looks great. Mine will begin bone stock-at least in the beginning. Planning on moving the 3300Kv BL power unit out of the MT10 over to the SMT as a 'mule'.

Is that body the JC 'Gozer' MT? And you've got the SWB kit on yours? Did you check fit of the Gozer on longer stock w/b? Is it a go?

Been watching a lot of Trigger King RC Monster Truck racing and Monster Jam on Y.T. Really put the hook in me to give it try. Can't wait to try my first cyclone. Cheers and Aloha, mate. 'AC'