Slayer with Hardcore lid....pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok, here are some pics of my new Slayer . I picked up the Slash Hardcore lid for now. This is a great truck and a TON of FUN!!!!

:D

On with the pics.

pose.jpg

outside.jpg

overtop.jpg

porch.jpg

lid.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg

sidetire.jpg

tirefront.jpg

topside.jpg

Ok thats all for now . Next mods are: Nova Race head and then diffs and shock redone. I also have a pair of buggy Moabs on some HoBao Rims.....I will try to get a pic of those.

Cheers!!!
TalonOne

Last edited:
Nice paint job on that lid! Have you run the Slayer yet? If so what upgrades to you plan to make her handle a little better? Drove my buddies stock Slayer and man was it flip-prone...

Thakns

Nice paint job on that lid! Have you run the Slayer yet? If so what upgrades to you plan to make her handle a little better? Drove my buddies stock Slayer and man was it flip-prone...

Thanks, its rattle can, and as you can see I use a bunch of decals as a distraction.......

Driving the slayer is the closest to driving a 1:1 rig as I have come in RC. You have to learn to finesse it a bit, and it will flip for sure on any surface with a grip so you have to compensate.

I have not run the buggy tires yet, but I suspect they will be more forgiving.

Next mods are the diffs and shocks to try and "tune the ride".

The 3.3 in there is plenty powerful but when I blow it up, I will get an OS .18 or .21.

TalonOne

Out

Thanks, its rattle can, and as you can see I use a bunch of decals as a distraction.......

Heck, rattle cans are the way I am going to tackle my first body! Keep us posted! If someone can tune a Slayer to really live up to its potential I will get one. For now I will enjoy my Slash.

dude!! talon welcome back man!! i havent seen you post in a good bit, glad to see your still kickin!! when i saw the lid and all the decals i thought of you before i even realized who had made the post!! nice truck man!!

dude!! talon welcome back man!! i havent seen you post in a good bit, glad to see your still kickin!! when i saw the lid and all the decals i thought of you before i even realized who had made the post!! nice truck man!!

Good to be back.....I ended up selling off ALL of my car ear and got into planes for a bit....but when I saw the Slash and Slayer I knew I had to get back in...

Having a blast.....thanks for stopping by buddy!!!!

Back