Sold / Found Slash Rolling Chassis, Associated TC3 Rolling chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Slash is sold!

Associated TC3

This is being offered as a rolling chassis with a steering servo, the receiver, esc and motor are not included. The body looks pretty good but the paint on the front end and bottom has some cracks/chips but the body is not cracked, it will also come with a new unpainted nose piece. It's in good shape, on road is just not for me.

$100.00 plus shipping

tc3fs3_zps3a7d72e7.gif

tc3fs4_zps9848de3d.gif

tc3fs_zps58ae1b80.gif

Last edited:
The body is in rough condition and the rear holes have been repaired but it's usable, the tires and wheels have one run on them, the rest of the truck is in good condition and will come as you see it, any questions please ask.

$75.00 plus shipping

s1_zps34aab6e9.gif

s3_zpsa97589d7.gif

s2_zps3681906b.gif

Associated TC3

This is being offered as a rolling chassis with a steering servo, the receiver, esc and motor are not included. The body looks pretty good but the paint on the front end and bottom has some cracks/chips but the body is not cracked, it will also come with a new unpainted nose piece. It's in good shape, on road is just not for me.

$100.00 plus shipping

tc3fs3_zps3a7d72e7.gif

tc3fs4_zps9848de3d.gif

tc3fs_zps58ae1b80.gif

Fixed it.

Thanks bro! The links wend down because I had to change the name of the folder these pics are in, they wouldn't work on some sites LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.