Simply a must-have...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdavidhicks

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi all. Been away for a short while workin' on another project. Had to stop in to say Hi and torture you with another ridiculous post.

I have another million-dollar idea. It's in the patent office already so don't think about stealing it.

When you're out bashing you need to protect yourself. Serious bashing puts an operator at constant risk from injuries sustained by flying trucks. If you're videotaping a bash session the likelihood of injury raises substantially because of the close proximity required to grab those "killer shots".

Now you can bash and film with peace of mind, knowing you're fully protected by "Special Ed's Nitro Safety Helmet".

helmet1.jpg

High impact resistant construction assures your safety in the most extreme conditions. Available in sizes youth to adult.

view 2

view 3

view 4

Order yours today!

missing a sticker.. GOT NITRO?

Saweeeeeeet! Hurry up, I want a couple for both my heads.

Where did that RCNitroTalk sticker come from ??? Can I buy the "Extra Special" Pro kit with safety goggles &
Got Nitro supporter ?

Very Cool, we don't look quite nerdy enough... playing with toy trucks... lets wear helmets that make us look like giant walking Phallic symbols LOL... I will take two thank you ! LOL

Nice look there WDH, but I usually just borrow my daughters Barbie helmet.

Originally posted by msly
Very Cool, we don't look quite nerdy enough... playing with toy trucks... lets wear helmets that make us look like giant walking Phallic symbols LOL...

You know we will all do this right after getting off the short bus. LOL