silly stupid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastflee

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
man just drove the rdx with the brushless 4.5 in it,just silly stupid,I put this in so I could try and hang with the big boys"fast eddy and gang" this saterday but holy crap its fast hope the walls are extra high at the track I will need it. well I will let ya all know haw it does if I can get it stuck!!!!!!!!wish me luck I will need it,its been like four years since I ran onroad....

Well all n all the day was a blast rob and ed are two killer guys and robs kid can drive good himself,the 4.5 in the tc was the ticket,thanks fast eddy for the good word....rob and ed sure have the onroad stuff dialed I look forward to the next race with them lots of fun thanks guys.....Oh did I mention I took 1st in the tc modd expert class with the advice and missing grub screws that fast eddy hooked me up with to save the day thank you see ya next race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

Nice to meet you today Lee. You haven't missed a beat for it being 4 years since you raced on road.

We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. I will try not to eject my battery pack in the main next time.

Thanks rob i had a killer time and will be back for sure,you guys should come up here to cloverdale for the next ground pounders race,its during the car show and street party so bring the wife and kids for a all day event!!!!let me know if you can make it>>>>:second_place:

Had a great time.
It was truly amazing how evenly matched we all were. All 3 of us hit the exact same fast lap time of 8.4 seconds sometime during the main and there was always a battle going on for position during the race. Having not raced for a long time I think Lee will do much better next time. At the end, He was .001 second from lapping me at the finish line after I decided to do some aerobatics a lap or two before. Rob put up a hell of a race until he ejected his battery. Lee put down some amazingly consistent times all race and that was the key.

The TC class was FAST this week. Looking over the time sheets I pulled several 8.6 second laps with my RC18T :D
Up to the challenge?

Elliot pulled another 1st place in his RC18T and a 3rd in sis TC. I love seeing him kick ass on guys 2-3 times his age.
Way to go!!!

Back