Show Your Ugly Mug

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I get on my little monitor here is a large bald dome...I have to pan in all directions to see the picture...I guess I'll have to wait 'til I get home to put the pieces of the picture together and see what she looks like...I already know he's ugly. ;) :D

irfanview rocks..it has a batch command so you can make the same changes to multiple files at the same time. I am a big fan of irfanview for a long time now.

el pirata is she ok. does she need your medicine stick?

Herre's one of my gf and I taken last summer in Colombia. I am like totally relieved that she e-mailed me last night because it had been 2 months since we talked. She appearantly had been in an accident with a motorcycle and got hurt pretty bad but she's almost 100% now

Well I am kinda worried about EL becuase anyone who doesn't talk to their GF for 2 months and believes a story like that. I would be wanting some medical reciepts... J/k X

Actually us lucky people in the US and other shall we say advanced countries are lucky.
Communications in 3rd world countries is difficult at best. In smaller towns in Central and South America things like Mail and Internet access are non-existent. You have to find someone going to a larger town or city to do it for you. During rainy season it’s not uncommon to loose contact with people for several months.

Sounds prehistoric but that’s the way it is…
I’m glad to hear she’s ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back