short glo plug life

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemaxxinnv

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a stock pro 15 and I am using dynamite mc9 gloplugs.my problem is they burnout after 1 or 2 tanks of fuel,blue thunder 20%,. what gloplugs last longest and still get good performance?:eyepatch:

I use the Real Mc Coy MC59
Can you describe what your plug looks like after it blows?
What’s the color of the metal and the filament? This will help let you know why it’s blowing.

the bottom of the plug is black and the element still looks like new

Did you by chance get the "Turbo" plugs?

I use the Carbon plugs by Durratrax (Carbon Speed) and have NO problems with the plugs at all! I have yet to have one go on me in under 1 gallon. I use them in both OS and TRX mills. Give one a go and let me know what you think.

the plugs are real mcoys and as far as i know the arre not turbos. I will try the duratrax plugs and get back to you. thanx:banana:

I bought one carbon speed to try it out.....hasn't fouled yet. Will definitely buy more. The Duratrax plugs look alot like OS plugs IMO.

;) I think you will find the DurraTrax plugs to be good. I dont think Ill be buying anything different anytime soon. I just picked up a gold one by them too. But, Id have to pull a fully functional plug just to test it out. can't KILL THESE THINGS! LOL!

Glad you enjoy them :)

the lhs doesn't stock duratrax plugs, but I ordered some to try. i am using an ofna plug and it seems to be better than the dynamite plug,ill keep you posted.:smiley:

my local lhs doesn't carry duratrax plugs ,so I ordered some. I got some pico plugs to try.I ran 4 tanks of fuel today and they seem to be holding up. keep you posted

Back